Personal data is information that can be used to identify or contact a person.
The User may be asked to provide personal data whenever he is in contact with TCM POLAND Sp. z o.o. Providing the required by TCM POLANDSp z o.o. personal data is not mandatory. However, if you do not provide them, this may in many cases prevent you from being provided with products, services or answering your questions.
The administrator of personal data collected through the Online Store igly.net or other channels of communication with the Customer is TCM POLAND Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Częstochowa, business registration number:
Nip:5732883065 ; Identification: 367366805
e-mail address of the administrator: email@example.com;
contact phone number to the Administrator (+48) 34 366 25 78
TCM POLAND Sp. z o.o. may collect various data, including: name, surname, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, information about the preferred form of contact, delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country), address of residence / business / registered office (if different from the delivery address), bank account number, company name and tax identification number (NIP) of the Customer, device identifiers, IP address.
If the Customer gives a separate consent, his personal data (e-mail address, telephone number) may be processed in order to send him commercial information about the Goods or the Administrator electronically, including to the e-mail address provided during the Registration process via the newsletter. The customer has the right to demand at any time to stop sending him commercial information.
We process your personal data because it is necessary to:
• enable shopping in the store igly.net
• set up and manage your account or accounts, and provide support for your account, transactions and technical troubleshooting;
• implementation of contracts concluded under the sales contract
• handling complaints
• handling requests that you send to us (e.g. via the contact form);
• contact you, including for purposes related to the provision of services
• sending commercial information (to an e-mail address or telephone number)
Possible recipients of Customer Personal Data:
a. in the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery by post or courier in the Online Store, the Administrator makes the collected Personal Data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or intermediary performing shipments at the request of the Administrator.
b. in the case of a Customer who uses the electronic payment method or a payment card in the Online Store, the Administrator makes the collected Personal Data of the Customer available to the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
The Administrator applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed Personal Data, appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons,
processing in violation of applicable laws and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
The Administrator appropriately provides the following technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying Personal Data sent electronically:
a. Securing the data set against unauthorized access b. SSL certificate on the websites of the Online Store, where Customer data are provided.
c. Encryption of data used to authorize the Customer.
d. Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password.
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e.:
• the right to access your data
• the right to change data
• the right to request the deletion of your account
• the right to request the restriction of their processing
• the right to transfer them,
You can exercise these rights at any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory authority, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you expressed it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the purposes of:
• pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
• performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting obligations,
• prevent abuse and fraud,
• statistical and archiving,
• for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until
the moment you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
For the purpose of accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which the TCM POLAND is obliged to retain the data or documents containing them to document compliance with legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information identifying users of our website or to track their activity on the web. Cookies used on our website do not store any personal data of users. Cookies are used to:
• adjusting the content of websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites,
• in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
• creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
• maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
• "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User,
• "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on our website, cookies used to ensure security,
• "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the websites of our website,
If you do not want "cookies" to be stored on your computer - persistent or session-related - you can disable cookies in your browser. Disabling "cookies" may affect the full functioning of the website. In particular, it will not be possible to log in, use the shopping cart in the online store and make orders and make payments. You should be aware that disabling "cookies" in your browser will affect the functioning of "cookies" on all other websites you visit.
Opera browser: click here
Firefox browser: click here
Chrome browser: click here
Internet Explorer: click here
Safari: click here