Acupressure mat A2 cotton applicator – small
This is an original acupressure mat of Slovak origin. Suitable for both relaxation and pain relief. This high-quality product has a proven health effect. The applicator was made in compliance with the highest standards for the production of medical devices. The acupressure mat with protrusions is equipped with special spikes, which under the influence of body weight exert pressure on the body. The result is improved blood flow, muscle relaxation and overall improvement in well-being.
Features of the acupressure mat:
- is made of 100% cotton
- meets EU legal requirements
- clinically proven health efficacy
- is a registered medical device
- has properly selected materials of the highest quality
Application of the acupressure mat:
The rehabilitation mat with protrusions is particularly used in relieving pain in the cervical spine and the back. The product helps with the following ailments:
- neck, back and spine pain
- shoulder pain
- degenerative changes of the spine
- normalization of the functioning of the circulatory, respiratory and nervous systems
- poor circulation
- muscle tone
How to use an acupressure mat?
- Apply the Kuznetsov Applicator to the sore spot on the bare body
- Firmly press it with your hands (up to the pain threshold) for 40-60 sec.
- Increase the pressure every 10 sec. while straining aching muscles.
During the first contact of the rehabilitation mat with the body, we can feel a slight discomfort – this is a natural sensation that subsides after a while. The therapeutic effect of the acupressure mat increases the tension and relaxation of the muscles.
The use of the Applicator should be repeated until the pain has completely disappeared. You can support the applicator application by using an elastic bandage,belt or towel.
- Application for joints: transfer to the upper and lateral parts of the joints, so that the appliferences of the applicator do not press on the system of nerves and veins (which are located under the knee, under the arm and on the outside of the elbow joint), you can immobilize with an elastic bandage, on average pressing on the body (30-45 min).
- Application for knee joints: you should try to walk or sitting bend and straighten your legs. At the same time, the use of a small Applicator for joints and a large one for a cross (by lying on the applicator for 30-40 minutes) causes not only getting rid of joint pain, but also improving well-being.
- Foot app: Sit in a chair and put your feet on the applicator on the floor.
- For headaches: apply the applicator initially to the neck, then to the occience, then to the upper part of the head and hold it on each zone for 4-5 minutes, changing the pressure field of the tips (on each of the zones) with a small shift of the applicator every 40-60 sec, so as not to damage the scalp. The procedure guarantees full or almost complete resolution of the headache.
Contraindications to the use of a mat with spikes:
- skin sensitivity
- acute inflammation
- rheumatoid arthritis
- Dimensions: 35 x 19 cm
- Material: Cotton
- Spikes: ABS material
- Type: cotton small with filling
- Number of tabs: 60
- Number of acupressure points (spikes): 1080