Acupressure mat A3 applicator for use in the office – small
This is an original acupressure mat from Slovakia. What distinguishes it from other Applicators? The biggest advantage of the mat is the material that provides easy cleaning and disinfection. In this way, it allows you to use it alternately by several people. The product is certified and qualified as a medical product. Akumata has proven health properties. It is used practically everywhere: at work, at home, in the physiotherapy office or on the go.
Application of Akumata:
Acupressure mat is especially recommended for patients who suffer from:
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Pain caused by degenerative changes
- Tension headache
- Muscle fatigue
- Muscle spasms
- Low back, neck, joint pain
Features of the acupressure mat:
- the small size of the Applicator allows it to be used on any small area of the body.
- backing film for easy cleaning and disinfection
- safe to use
- has an immediate effect
- plastic tabs placed on the mat made of non-toxic plastic
How do I use the Applicator?
The health mat can be used under the pressure of your own weight as well as under the pressure of the applicator on the body with your hands. The determinant of the effectiveness of the applicator is the sensation of heat in the body, which occurs after a few minutes of use.
- Apply an acupressure mat to the sore spot on the bare body
- With your hands, press the Applicator firmly to the pain threshold (for 40-60 sec.)
- Increase the pressure every 10 sec. while straining aching muscles.
The use of the Applicator should be repeated until the pain is completely eliminated. In order to maintain the application of the Applicator, an elastic bandage,belt or towel should be used.
- Application for joints: should be transferred to the upper and lateral parts of the joints, so that the appliferator protrusions do not press on the system of nerves and veins (which are located under the knee, under the armpit and on the outside of the elbow joint), you can immobilize with an elastic bandage, on average pressing on the body (30-45 min).
- Application for knee joints: you should try to walk or sitting bend and straighten your legs. At the same time, the use of a small Applicator for joints and a large one for a cross (by lying on the applicator for 30-40 minutes) causes not only getting rid of joint pain, but also improving well-being.
- Foot app: Sit in a chair and put your feet on the applicator on the floor.
- For headaches: apply the applicator initially to the neck, then to the occience, then to the upper part of the head and hold it on each zone for 4-5 minutes, changing the pressure field of the tips (on each of the zones) with a small shift of the applicator every 40-60 sec, so as not to damage the scalp. The procedure guarantees full or almost complete resolution of the headache.
- Dimensions: 35 x 19 cm
- Material: Foil
- Spikes: ABS material
- Type: Foil Small For Disinfection
- Number of tabs: 60
- Number of acupressure points (spikes): 1080